Sunday, December 16, 2012

Twins Separated at Birth

It's undeniable: Kai looks an awful lot like Xander did at his age. So much so, that Micah and I have a hard time figuring out who is who when looking at photos. It's even more challenging since Kai is wearing Xander's hand-me-downs. For example, if  (Great)Grandma Connie wasn't in this photo below, it would be hard for me to identify that 1-year-old as Xander. From the side, they look exactly alike to me.

Great-grandma Connie meeting one of her great-grandsons. 
Which brings me to my idea for this post, which will be slowly realized over the next week when I get some time: Recreate Xander's photos with Kai as the subject.

Until then, I leave you with a picture where they are very easy to distinguish. If only Xander would stop clowning around long enough for me to get a normal picture of him.

Family bath time is right up there with family meals, family story time, and family  bed.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the idea of re-creating Xander photos with Kai as the subject!

Kathy said...

I love the idea of re-creating Xander photos with Kai as the subject.