Saturday, June 28, 2008

Norway!

We're off to Norway for a week! Micah is presenting at a physics conference, and I'll be walking around the medieval town of Trondheim. He managed to come up with some new discoveries yesterday, so he'll be talking about something no one else has done--exciting!

Baby is really moving around now. Micah felt him kick last night. You could actually see my belly move.

I'm getting bigger by the day, too. I'm up to four meals a day.

We'll post pictures and stories from our trip.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look very healthy and fit in the dress grandma Georgia helped you make. She would be so excited for you! I can't believe your still biking to work! The Norway pictures are very informative and pretty..One or two have beautiful sky color...Of course I like the ones of you and Micah and baby too...Love Mom