Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Life was too hectic this week to plan for a proper Valentine's Day celebration. Fortunately, I did have some time to help Xander make hearts for everyone in his preschool class. When I dropped him off today, kids were making heart-shaped sugar cookies in preparation for the school party.

Xander with friends at school Valentine's Day Party
At dinner tonight, Xander told me the Question of the Day was "love." "What is love?" I asked? Yes. See Xander's response below.

What is love? Answered by 3 and 4 year olds.
Man, these QoD's are great. Yes, love is flowers and scissors and that's all I can think about.

And Kai? He's toddling/crawling/kneewalking all over the place. He has this crazy sideways crawl he does when he's playing "chase me!" Every day with him is a little Valentine.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: