Friday, October 10, 2008

Real Round Belly - 38 weeks

This is probably the most surreal view of my larger-and-larger belly. I gained 1 pound this week, 3 pounds the week before. I'm just now beginning to want to stop being pregnant. It's kind of like wishing for Christmas to come, except with shortness of breath, inability to pick anything up from the floor, aching hips keeping me up at night, and exhaustion.


Real Round Belly - 38 weeks
Originally uploaded by lauren buckland

Oh, and here's some pictures from the baby shower.

Baby Shower Blanket

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Pica comes up often on "Loveline" with people eating dirt, coal, and the like.

I just looked it up on Wikipedia and all I have to say is don't start eating feces.

kelita123 said...

WOW!!!! Your belly looks amazing. Hang in there!

Learn2Remember said...

Hey Lu-

Looks like you are ready to go! Gorgeous belly. Take care, and I will be in touch.

Jen and Steve