Monday, October 27, 2008

When oh when?

I had Mom move her flight a week out because there isn't much action on the baby front. She's coming in next Saturday. We surmised that maybe baby is waiting for grandma to get here. I have an appointment on Wednesday, and they're going to "talk about induction." I suspect that they were off a week on my due date--one reason is that at our 10-week ultrasound, the embryo was measuring a week earlier than they anticipated, but they decided not to change my due date.

Here's baby's horoscope from yesterday. I think it's kind of funny:

You have a lot on your plate already and the world seems to be piling more upon it each day. A grim situation which you can't wait to be free from looks as if it is determined to hover for a while longer. You are beginning to lose faith in the notion that one day, things will be easier and lighter. But the thunderous noise that you can hear in the distance is not an imminent heavy storm. It is the sound of hooves. A cosmic cavalry is riding to your rescue. Soon you will have a real cause for great celebration.

No comments: